If you are a vat registered dealer then you will have to collect vat from your clients when you issue a vat invoice. Different countries in the EU have different vat rules that should be followed. For instance if you wish to make application for a vat reclaim for products sourced from Poland then youll need to produce a faktura vat or vat invoice in Polish before you do so. Any local vat agent is normally the best ally in such a case.


Who Upvoted this Story

What is Pligg?

Pligg is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own user-powered website.

Latest Comments